Super Earlybird ($99) ends Sun 5 Jan.
Train for RunWest
... and help us beat cancer!
About this program
Can Too is the official training partner for the NAB RunWest 2020.
This program is for beginner runners looking to train in a fun, group environment for the RunWest 12km Fun Run whilst fundraising for cancer research.
We bring local communities together to do two things: get them moving and funding cancer research.
If you're concerned about your ability, please contact us. We'd love to help you set a suitable goal.
You'll train twice per week under the guidance of supportive, experienced running coach.
Mid-week interval training typically covers:
- how to run more efficiently
- improving core strength
- proper breathing techniques
- understanding injury prevention
- presentations by guest speakers.
Saturday distance runs typically:
- focus on running form
- build endurance
- improve mental focus
- work on pacing and race strategy.
For just $5.50/session
... you get up to $492 value!
|Super Earlybird ($99) ends Sun 5 Jan.|
|Giveaway + Earlybird ($117) ends 19 Jan.|
|Standard ($135) from Mon 20 Jan.|
Help fund lifesaving cancer research
... common fundraising questions.
Do I have to fundraise?
Yes, you have to fundraise in return for your 9 week coached training program, including FREE race entry. We’ve been doing this since 2005 so we have plenty of resources available to help you achieve your fundraising goal. Plus, you’ll have a Team Captain and Mentor/s to guide you through. The best approach is to have a plan and to start early.
Where does the money go?
When you fundraise for the Can Too Foundation, you're fundraising for Australian cancer research and prevention. We focus on investing in early career cancer researchers across all cancer types.
For every tax-deductible dollar we receive:
- 71% goes to cancer research
- 29% goes to cancer prevention.
What if I don't meet my commitment?
Can Too has been teaching people to run and raise funds for cancer research for fifteen years. We know that if you put your mind to it and work hard you CAN TOO help fund Australia's most promising cancer research projects. You have until 30 days after your goal race to meet your commitment, and we continue working with you until options are exhausted.
How long do I have to fundraise?
The good news is that you have until 30 days after your program finishes to meet your commitment to cancer research and prevention. You'll have an active fundraising page from the moment you sign up, so our suggestion is sign up early!
We RunWest Fun Run
... and you will too!
What makes NAB RunWest different? They are committed to putting the FUN into WALKING & RUNNING. Live music, entertainers, sports teams and cultural displays are just some of the activations that you will experience at NAB RunWest and keep you moving and grooving for the whole event.
Run a lap of the Sydney Motorsport Park, run through the new Sydney Zoo, meander through Sydney’s Biggest Backyard, take in all of the on-course entertainment and celebrate at the fantastic finish festival at West HQ.
Question? Let's chat.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too RunWest Fun Run 2020 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too RunWest Fun Run 2020 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 12:00 02/12/2019 and entries close on 23:59 19/01/2020 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too RunWest Fun Run training program during the Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/event/runwest-fun-run-2020
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, RunWest, Athletics Australia, Pont3.
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 20/01/2020 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winners will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will receive 1 x pair of shoes from Brooks Running
- Total Prize pool valued up to $250
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 20/04/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days