Super Earlybird ($89) ends 13 April.
Become A 10km Runner
... and help us beat cancer!
We’re experts at training runners for Blackmores 10km Bridge Run, but that’s not why we exist.
We believe that every one of us has the power to reduce the impact of cancer for ourselves, the people we love, and the world.
Signing up for this 10 week program is a commitment to using your personal challenge to create a better future for everyone affected by cancer.
Your personal mantra is: “If I CAN TOO learn to run 10km then these researchers CAN TOO find better ways to beat cancer.”
At your first mid-week session you’ll be welcomed by your support crew – training alongside you each week as you work towards becoming a Fundraising Star and a Blackmores Bridge Runner.
On your first weekend ‘long run’ you’ll run/walk for up to 25mins under guidance from your coach, focussing on injury prevention.
In those crucial first weeks you’ll rely on support crew a lot: to keep you positive; keep you laughing; keep you moving.
Before you know it, you’ll find the energy to support others in tough times, in their own struggles, and you will become a 10km runner.
Make a personal commitment to change. Find your tribe and train for Blackmores 10km Bridge Run.
Your 10 Week Program
Our programs have been road-tested by more than 10,000 runners over 15 years.
Twice per week, your support crew will help you become a better runner and fundraiser so you can help cancer researchers find better treatments.
You’ll also have a day-by-day program to follow outside of coached sessions, with a tailored yoga library from YOGAHOLICS.
Your program includes $540+ value in return for your commitment to fundraising.
Interval Sessions (Mid-Week)
Typically 30mins discussion:
- Share fundraising ideas
- Hear from specialist guest speakers
- Ask questions of your support crew
Typically 60mins training:
- Improve your running technique
- Improve your fitness
- Core strength & stretching
Long Runs (Weekends)
Starting at 25min run/walk:
- Build endurance slowly
- Improve your mental focus
- Practice pacing strategies
Going for coffee together after each long run is an important part of our weekend ritual! We are a community.
$89 Registration = $540+ Value
... and a first timer guarantee!
|Super Earlybird ($89) ends 13 April.|
|Giveaway + Earlybird ($119) ends 5 July.|
|Standard ($149) from 6 July.|
Help fund lifesaving cancer research
... common fundraising questions.
Do I have to fundraise?
Yes, you have to fundraise in return for learning to run 10km. Don’t let that worry you too much, we’ve been doing this since 2005 so we have plenty of resources available to help you achieve your fundraising goal. Plus, you’ll have a Team Captain and Mentor/s to guide you through. The best approach is to have a plan and to start early.
Where does the money go?
When you join a training program with the Can Too Foundation, you're fundraising for Australian cancer research and prevention. We focus on investing in early-career cancer researchers across all cancer types.
In our most recent financial year, for every tax-deductible dollar we received:
- 66% went to cancer research
- 34% went to cancer prevention.
What if I don't meet my commitment?
Can Too has been teaching people to run and raise funds for cancer research for fifteen years. We know that if you put your mind to it and work hard you CAN TOO help fund Australia's most promising cancer research projects. You have until 30 days after your goal race to meet your commitment, and we continue working with you until options are exhausted.
How long do I have to fundraise?
The good news is that you have until 30 days after your program finishes to meet your commitment to cancer research and prevention. You'll have an active fundraising page from the moment you sign up, so our suggestion is sign up early!
We Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
... and you will too!
In our sixteenth season training for Blackmores 10km, we know it’s the little things that matter.
We bring all our groups together for a pre-race briefing, warm up with a coach, toilet stop, and head off to the start line.
All our runners can access on-course support by your support crew – from start to finish. Hundreds of runners and spectators will cheer “Go Can Too!” to others in orange. It’s going to be a huge boost in tough times.
As you’re cheered down the home straight to the finish line, smiling for the cameras, you’re going to feel like an Olympian. And you’re going to deserve it.
Within seconds of finishing, it’ll get emotional, probably lots of hugs, as your family and friends celebrate with you at the exclusive Can Too hospitality area.
Remember: you will be a Blackmores 10km Bridge Runner!!! Your achievements are going to inspire others to get involved and give those affected by cancer a better chance to beat it.
Question? Let's chat.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too Blackmores 10km Bridge Run 2020 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too Blackmores 10km Bridge Run 2020 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 00:00 09/03/2020 and entries close on 23:59 05/07/2020 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too Blackmores 10km Bridge Run training program during the Promotion Period via https://www.cantoo.org.au/event/blackmores-10km-bridge-run-2020
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Athletics Australia, Pont3, Blackmores or Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 06/07/2020 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winner will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will receive 1 x pair of shoes from Brooks Running
- Total Prize pool valued up to $250
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 06/10/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days