Shoe giveaway closes 12 May.
Advance Your Trail Skills
... and help us beat cancer!
Sign up by 12 May -- win shoes
Can Too Foundation are experts at trail run training, but that’s not why we exist.
We believe every one of us has the power to reduce the impact of cancer for ourselves, the people we love, and the world.
Signing up with Can Too is a commitment to using your personal challenge to create a better future for everyone affected by cancer.
If you’ve completed any trail race, you have what it takes to train for the intermediate Bilpin 17km Bush Run. Have you got what it takes to change the lives of others?
On your first weekend trail run you’re going to run/walk for 50mins (max 6km) under the guidance of an experienced coach.
Every weekend is going to be at different locations. You’re going to unplug from city life, navigate uncertain terrain and discover beautiful leafy pockets in the heart of Sydney.
Your support crew is there beside you at every session, keeping the group together, your personal warriors of inner peace.
You’re going to take the opportunity to reflect on why you’ve taken on this challenge.
“If I CAN TOO take on the Bilpin 17km Bush Run, then these researchers CAN TOO find better ways to beat cancer.”
If you're ready to make a personal commitment to change, please join us training for Bilpin Bush Run .
Your 14 Week Program
Our programs have been road-tested by more than 10,000 runners over 15 years.
Twice per week your support crew will help your group become better runners and fundraisers so you can help cancer researchers find better treatments.
You’ll also have a day-by-day program to follow outside of coached sessions, with a tailored yoga library from YOGAHOLICS.
Your program includes $448+ value in return for your commitment to fundraising.
Interval Sessions (Mid-Week)
Typically 30mins discussion:
- Share fundraising ideas
- Hear from specialist guest speakers
- Ask questions of your support crew
Typically 60mins training:
- Learn proper trail running technique
- Learn about injury prevention
- Learn about trail running equipment
- Improve core strength
Trail Runs (Weekends)
Starting 40min trail run/walk:
- Focus on trail running form
- Build endurance
- Improve mental focus
- Work on pacing and race strategy
Going for coffee together after each long run is an important part of our weekend ritual!
Your Support Crew
Qualified, experienced and insured
Encouraging and understanding
Always there to support you
Experienced runner and fundraiser
Your 'go to' for local questions
Understanding, empathetic and inclusive
Knows what it's like to a 'newbie'
Friendly, patient and understanding
Always looking out for you
$160 Sign Up = $448+ Value
... and a first timer guarantee!
We Care About You
If this is your first Can Too registration, and you attend four of the first six sessions but don't enjoy it, we'll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked.
Simple Refunds Policy
You'll get a 100% refund on your registration if cancelling 2+ weeks before training starts. You'll get 50% refunded if cancelling the week before training. After that, we're committed.
For every first-time Can Tooer who puts your name down when they sign up, we'll reward you with 25% OFF your fundraising. Some conditions apply.
Join 15,000+ Participants
... in creating a cancer-free future.
Pip Davis, Eastern Suburbs
We look up to the researchers as the brightest people in their field. The fact that they come and visit training pods to talk about their work, and we get to meet them, know there’s a real person doing real things, with such passion – it makes it easy to support Can Too. And the funny thing is … they think we are amazing! They’re in awe of what WE do. That kind of mutual appreciation, knowing that we’re all in this because we’re passionate about change, it’s a very satisfying feeling.
Matt Sommerville, Eastern Suburbs
A lot of people get really concerned thinking ‘I’m not fast or fit enough’. Can Too is not an elite running group and we’re not trying to be. We’re not out there to win races we’re there to reduce cancer in the community through regular exercise and by raising money for cancer research to beat cancer in the future, whilst helping people achieve their fitness goals whatever they may be. And trail running is an awesome way to do that.
Our Impact Since 2005
We Bilpin Bush Run
... and you will too!
SOURCE: YouTube / Nathan Morris
Bilpin Bush Run is a 17km intermediate trail run in the heart of the Blue Mountains, passing through the World Heritage-listed Wollemi National Park.
On race day, Can Too Coaches, Team Captains, Mentors and Can Too staff will participate in the Bilpin Bush Run, on-course to support all our runners from the start line to the finish line.
Within seconds of finishing, it’ll get emotional, probably lots of hugs, as your family and friends celebrate with you at the exclusive Can Too hospitality area.
The best part — there's FREE hot showers at the end of the race.
Your achievements are going to inspire others to get involved and give those affected by cancer a better chance to beat it.
Be more than a part of the crowd, be a part of something bigger than trail running.
|Ask A Question||Find A Group|
Question? Let's chat.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too Bilpin Bush Run 2019 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too Bilpin Bush Run 2019 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 12:00 27/02/2019 and entries close on 23:59 12/05/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too Bilpin Bush Run training program during the Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/event/bilpin-bush-run-2019
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Bilpin Bush Run, or the Rural Fire Service
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 13/05/2019 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winners will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will receive 1 x pair of shoes from Brooks Running
- Total Prize pool valued up to $250
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 13/08/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days