Countdown to Registrations Opening
Pools will be announced Mon 26 Aug.
Learn to Ocean Swim
1km Ocean Swim Training
Sydney 1km Ocean Swim 2019 is an entry-level group training program that takes community-minded people with some swimming ability and coaches them to confidently complete a 1km ocean swim.
Advance Your Ocean Skills
2km+ Ocean Swim Training
Our 2km+ Ocean Swim training is an intermediate ocean swim program designed for confident swimmers looking to face their first ocean swim, or for those who have trained for an ocean swim before and looking to go further and faster than their previous race.
Not sure which program to choose?
Take our ocean swim readiness quiz to find out which program is right for you.
This Week's Task:
Share Your Story.
Share with us (in 250 words or less) what's inspired you to face your fears to help beat cancer this summer to go in the draw to win a guaranteed place at a pool of your choice.
Entries close 11:59pm on Sunday 25 August.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sydney Ocean Swim Competition (19 - 25 Aug)
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 12:00 19/08/2019 and entries close on 11:59 25/08/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the task during Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/events/summer-ocean-swim
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google.
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 11:00 on 26/08/2019 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- Five winners will be chosen at random. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will each receive one (1) guaranteed place at a pool of their choice in a Can Too Learn to Ocean Swim program operating in NSW.
- Prize has no monetary value. Winners will be responsible for any applicable registration fees, and fundraising commitments, at the time of claiming their guaranteed space.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within one (1) business days of the draw.