Last updated: 16 January 2020
If you cancel your registration you are entitled to a partial or full refund.
There are no refunds available, starting on Monday of the calendar week in which your training program commences.
First time participants have limited exception under the First Time Guarantee.
What is cancelling vs withdrawing?
A cancellation is where you notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, before the calendar week in which your training program starts. Cancellations are eligible for a partial or full refund.
A withdrawal is where you notify Can Too in writing at email@example.com, from the calendar week your program commences onward. Withdrawals are not eligible for a refund.
A completed program is one where you meet the minimum fundraising commitment.
What refunds are available?
If you cancel your registration you will:
- receive 100% refund of your registration fee only, if you cancel at least two full calendar weeks before the calendar week your training program commences
- You will receive a 50% refund of your registration fee only, if you cancel in the final calendar week before the calendar week your training program commences
All requests received from the calendar week in which your training program commences are considered withdrawals, and ineligible for a refund.
Any refund of registration fees will be for the dollar amount you paid when registering.
What happens to my fundraising?
Fundraising after a withdrawal is outlined in our Withdrawals Policy.
Are there any exceptions?
Participants who are eligible for the First Time Guarantee are exempt from this policy up until Sunday of Week 3 of their training program.
Requesting Special Consideration
You can apply for Special Consideration when unforeseen circumstances beyond your control may:
- Prevent you from commencing your training program
- Keep you from attending significant parts of your training program
- Significantly affect your ability to continue your training program.
To request Special Consideration, please call the Can Too office to confidentially discuss your circumstances. We will use our discretion in deciding on any refunds.
What is a ‘calendar week’?
A calendar week is calculated as Monday to Sunday inclusive.
Example: Your training starts on Wednesday 13 November.
Under our Refunds Policy you’re entitled to:
- 100% refund if you withdraw by Sunday 3 November. This is the second last full calendar week before training starts.
- 50% refund if you withdraw between Monday 4 November and Sunday 10 November inclusive. This is the last full calendar week before training starts.
- No refunds from Monday 11 November onward. This is the full calendar week in which training starts.
Help us improve this policy.
While all care has been taken in developing this policy so that it’s transparent, consistent and reasonable, it may be updated periodically.
We want your feedback. It helps us improve our services and make them fairer.