First Time Guarantee
If it's your first-time training with Can Too and:
- you attend four of the first six sessions, and
- for any reason you decide it’s not for you, and
- you withdraw by Sunday of Week 3,
then, we'll refund 100% of your registration fee.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if this is your:
- first time registering for a Can Too training program, or
- second time registering for a Can Too training program and you cancelled the registration of your first program, under our Refunds Policy.
You also need to give your program a fair-go before withdrawing by attending at least four of the first six sessions in your program.
You are not eligible if you:
- commenced a Can Too training program previously, including if you withdrew from that program
- notify us after Week 3 of your program that you’re withdrawing
- are withdrawing from a Can Too adventure challenge.
- are withdrawing from a Can Too Surf Ski program.
What do we refund?
You will receive a 100% refund of the registration fee you paid when registering for your Can Too training program only.
We will not refund merchandise purchases or fundraising donations, including any donations you personally made. All fundraising will remain with the program and cannot be ‘rolled over’ to future programs.
Is there a time limit?
You must request to withdraw in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday of Week 3 of your training program to claim the First Time Guarantee.
Help us improve this policy.
While all care has been taken in developing this policy so that it’s transparent, consistent and reasonable, it may be updated periodically.
We want your feedback. It helps us improve our services and make them fairer.