First Time Guarantee
Last updated: 11 December 2019
If it's your first time training with Can Too, you attend four of the first six sessions and don't enjoy it, and withdraw by Sunday of Week 3, we'll refund 100% of your registration fee.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if this is your:
- first time registering for a Can Too training program
- second time registering for a Can Too training program, if you cancelled the registration of your first program, under our Refunds Policy.
You also need to attend four of the first six sessions in your program, which shows us you gave your program a fair go before withdrawing.
You are not eligible if you:
- commenced a Can Too training program previously, including if you withdrew from that program
- notify us after Week 3 of your program that you’re withdrawing
- are withdrawing from a Can Too adventure challenge.
What do we refund?
You will receive 100% refund on the registration fee you paid when registering for your Can Too training program only.
We don’t refund donations to donors, including any donations you might've made. All fundraising will remain with the program and can’t be ‘rolled over’ to future programs.
We also don’t refund merchandise purchases made when registering.
Is there a time limit?
Please let us know in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday of Week 3 of your training program.
After this time the First Time Guarantee will no longer be available, which means your withdrawal will no longer be eligible for a refund.
Help us improve this policy.
While all care has been taken in developing this policy so that it’s transparent, consistent and reasonable, it may be updated periodically.
We want your feedback. It helps us improve our services and make them fairer.