Minimum Participant Age Policy
We provide programs that encourage friendships, fun and inclusivity while ensuring the safety of everyone involved.
The minimum age for participation in a Can Too swim program is 15yrs.
Participants must be 12yrs or older to participate in run programs training for a goal event up to 10kms.
Participants must be 16yrs or older to participate in run programs training for a goal event between 10km and half marathon.
Participants must be 18yrs or older to participate in run programs training for any goal event longer than the half marathon distance.
Surf Ski Programs
The minimum age for participation in a Can Too Surf Ski program is 18yrs.
Special Conditions for All Young People
- Young people must possess the physical ability to complete any pre-training assessment, the training sessions and the associated event. As with all participants, the Coach has discretion to withdraw a participant from a program at any time where the Coach considers the participant’s physical ability poses a health or safety risk to the participant or others. Can Too strongly recommend parents contact the Can Too office to discuss individual circumstances prior to registering.
- Young people aged under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is registered in the program at every training session or associated event.
- Young people aged 16 years and over may attend training or associated events without a parent or guardian with the prior written consent of their parent or guardian.
- At any event where alcohol is served, young people must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Can Too’s standard Withdrawal and Refund policies apply to anyone withdrawn from the program for safety reasons.