Thank you to our latest inductees into the Can Too Hall of Fame (HoF) – our most loyal fundraisers for their dedication to cancer research and prevention.
Can Tooers are inducted into the Hall of Fame once they fundraise $5,000 and are subsequently celebrated each time they raise an additional $5,000
Can Too Hall of Fame Honour Board for December 2020 and January 2021*:
$40,000 Hall of Fame
- Former Can Too Foundation Chair, Anne Massey (pictured above with Can Too $5k Hof and CEO Peter McLean)
- Monthly Swimmers – a school of former elite athletes who race Can Too Swimmers in an annual relay to raise funds for the Foundation, (pictured below).
Their team includes Former Australian Olympian, Carl Wilson and Ex-Australian Swim Team captain, Commonwealth Games gold medallist, former member of the ‘Mean Machine’ and Can Too Coach Matt Renshaw, (pictured below main image 3rd from the left).
Find out more about the Monthly Swimmers' versus Can Too contest including who won the latest race.
$10,000 Hall of Fame
- Philip Moffitt
- Greer Banyer
- Lisa Devenney
- Nicola Russell (pictured below second from left)
$5,000 Hall of Fame
- Morgan Barwick (pictured furthest below)
- Ilknur Bayari
- Melissa Birmingham
- Craig Lambert
- Derek Lindsay
- Karen Marais
- Peter Mclean (Can Too CEO pictured in top photo)
- Liz Mclellan
- Claire O’Keefe
- Marie Phillips
Below photos are of previous Hall of Famers, Robyn Clay (pictured below right) and Andrea Garrett (pictured second below with Can Too Founder Annie Crawford), who were recently presented with their HoF awards.
Thank you to all our Hall of Famers for everything that you do to raising funds for cancer research and prevention.
*Valid at time of report generated 25/1/21.