Blueberries are a fantastic source of antioxidants and phytochemicals! The quinoa flour and yoghurt help bump up the protein content and the chia seeds are healthy fats and fibre to keep you full and satisfied.
- 1/4 cup black chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup (150g) frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin tin with paper cases. This recipe will make 12.
- Place chia seeds, oats, wholemeal flour, quinoa flour, baking powder, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Make a well in the centre.
- In another bowl, whisk the oil, eggs and yoghurt together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to just combine. Add the blueberries and fold together to just mix through.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the paper cases. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and just firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out.