We all have that point in the afternoon where we hit a wall and start thinking about something sweet to help get us through the day. Bliss Balls are a fantastic healthy alternative to the KitKat that you can prepare in advance and freeze for the ultimate go to snack when your sweet tooth rears its head!
- 36 Medjool Dates
- 3 cups of Almond meal
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (set aside another 1/3 cup to roll your balls in afterwards!)
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 2/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of good quality cocoa powder
- Place dates, almond meal, shredded coconut, coconut oil, cacao powder and cocoa powder until the mixture comes together
- Place remaining coconut into a dish
- Separate mixture into balls and roll in coconut to coat
- Try and resist eating all in one sitting!
— Annie x