Hall of Fame
Last updated: 11 December 2019
The Can Too Hall of Fame is how we recognise our most loyal fundraisers for the dedication to cancer research and prevention. You'll be inducted into the Hall of Fame once you fundraise $5,000 and we'll celebrate your achievement each time you raise an additional $5,000.
What counts toward Hall of Fame?
- all fundraising activities with the Can Too Foundation is included in your Hall of Fame status
- training programs, adventure challenges, corporate training, Can Too Beyond.
We do not include:
- registration fees for training programs or adventure challenges
- donations not made to you, including donations you made to someone else, or pod sponsor (Centurion) donations
- fundraising for any other charity, including fundraising for cancer charities or partners directly such as Cure Cancer, Cancer Council NSW, or Children’s Cancer Institute.
Help us improve this policy.
While all care has been taken in developing this policy so that it’s transparent, consistent and reasonable, it may be updated periodically.
We want your feedback. It helps us improve our services and make them fairer.