Updated 25 March 2021
Thank you to the Can Tooers who attended the lab tour with Can Too Ambassador Dr Emmy Fleuren. For those that missed out stay tuned for a video about the work of Dr Emmy Fleuren as a cancer researcher and a first-time Can Too ocean swimmer that is currently being produced.
Can Too will host an exclusive Can Too lab tour with Childhood Cancer Researcher and Can Too Ambassador Dr Emmy Fleuren, to learn more about the research that she is undertaking that you’re training hard to fund.
Dr Fleuren’s research is dedicated to help improve the cure rate of children with sarcoma using therapies that specifically target tumour cells so they are not only more effective, but also much less likely to cause damaging side effects.
- Date: Tuesday 23 March
- Time: 2:45 for 3pm start for 1 hour
- Location: Lowy Cancer Research Centre, Children’s Cancer Institute Australia, High Street Kensington (Part of UNSW)
- Please RSVP, via the below button, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to RSVP: COB Friday 12 March *the lab tour is now full
- The tour is strictly limited to only 20 places.
- Please confirm that you can attend so we can make sure that no one misses due to no shows.
- Please download the instructions on directions, parking and clothing to wear for safety on the tour, by clicking on below image.
Click on the above image to view the full size 3-page document about instructions on directions, parking and clothing to wear for safety on the tour.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in attending a lab tour with us in the future.