Can Too Foundation is recruiting a new Sydney-based Team Captain, Mentor, and Champion Coordinator to replace the amazing Georgie Crawford-Smith.
This role is responsible for:
- sourcing Champions, Team Captains, and Mentors, from within the Can Too cohort to form the leadership team for every Can Too program
- supporting and guiding Champions, Team Captains, and Mentors, in their roles with a strong emphasis on the culture of Can Too
- ensuring that Champaions, Team Captains, and Mentors, understand the values of inspiration, motivation, support, and empowerment, through fun, fitness, friends, and fundraising
- provide human resources support for Program Managers in VIC and QLD as required, as it relates to leadership and cultural issues in those States
- coordination of Energy Champions across all NSW programs.
This role is part-time 3 days per week (0.6 FTE). Approximately 2.5 days in the office, plus attending 1 training session on a weekday evening or Saturday morning, as agreed.
Sound like you? For a full position description please email National Program Manager, Josan Abels, or call her on 02 9334 1755 for a confidential discussion.