Learn To Trail Run
... and help us beat cancer.
Train twice per week in a 12 week program preparing trail runners for the Sydney Trail Series.
There is no trail experience required to join us!
Can Too is a community committed to fundraising for life-saving cancer research and prevention programs.
We're big on support, which is why we:
- Employ qualified and experienced trail running coaches
- Recruit volunteer leaders dedicated to your local group
- Work hard behind the scenes to make your experience SO good you'll want to tell everybody about it!
Choose from a 10km or 12km goal distance at the Sydney Trail Series (Manly Dam).
Typically 60min training. You will :
- Learn proper trail running technique
- Learn about injury prevention
- Learn about trail running equipment
- Improve core strength
- Hear from guest speakers
Starting 30min trail run/walk. You will:
- Focus on trail running form
- Build endurance
- Improve mental focus
- Work on pacing and race strategy
There are no coached sessions Sat 22 Dec 2018 — Fri 4 Jan 2019 inclusive.
$130 Rego = $257 Value
... and a first timer guarantee.
We Provide Tools & Support
... so you can make a difference.
There for advice, support, and encouragement.
Past fundraisers recruited to support you.
Local advice from fellow fundraisers.
Practical how-to's learning from our best fundraisers.
Easy-to-use templates help you seek support.
We're all active Can Too fundraisers, just like you.
'The Annie Effect'
Special offer — 40% off when registering.
In this intensely personal memoir, Can Too founder Annie Crawford AM tells her own life story and how her experiences and beliefs led her to a life that gave her a sense of purpose, turning her love of running into an organisation that's transformed thousands of lives.
100% of profits support cancer prevention.
We Sydney Trail Series
... and you will too!
As a highly-accessible, local, entry-level trail running event, the Sydney Trail Series is perfect for our community.
The 10km or 12km race options at Manly Dam are perfect for those starting out in trail running.
Manly Dam season of the Sydney Trail Series has a scenic start finish area on the shores of the dam, plus a mix of technical single trails, waterfalls, fire trails, and lovey dam views. You can also cool down with a dip in the dam after your run.
Whether you're just starting out, or you some experience and looking for a supportive trail community to train with over summer, training for the Sydney Trail Series with Can Too is guaranteed to please.
Let us call you back.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too Sydney Trail Series 2019 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too Sydney Trail Series 2019 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 00:00 17/09/2018 and entries close on 23:59 02/12/2018 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too Sydney Trail Series training program during the Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/event/sydney-trail-series-2019
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Sydney Trail Series, or Big Run Events
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 03/12/2018 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winners will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will receive 1 x pair of shoes from Brooks Running
- Total Prize pool valued up to $250
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 04/12/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days