Registrations have now closed.
Become A Confident Runner
... and help us beat cancer.
Registrations have now closed.
Can Too Foundation is the official training partner for the NAB RunWest 2019.
We bring local communities together to do two things: get them moving and funding cancer research.
You'll learn good running techniques from a qualified and experienced coach.
You'll be supported by a local Team Captain dedicated to your group.
You'll have a Mentor to keep you positive, and keep you moving, when the going gets tough.
You'll connect with your local community members, working toward the same goal, over 10 weeks together.
You'll have the right advice and experience to get across the finish line of the RunWest Fun Run with the biggest smile on your face.
We run the west -- and you can too!!!
Your Training Program
Your 10 week program is packed with value including two coached sessions per week.
In return for your program you will fundraise for lifesaving cancer research.
Typically 60min training:
- Learn how to run more efficiently
- Learn proper breathing techniques
- Improve core strength
- Learn about injury prevention
- Hear from guest speakers
Starting 25min run/walk (max 3km):
- Build endurance
- Improve mental focus
- Work on pacing and race strategy
- Focus on running form
$160 Rego = $420+ Value
... and a first timer guarantee.
|Super-Earlybird ($120) ended.|
|Giveaway + Earlybird ($140) ended.|
|Standard ($160) from 14 Jan.|
Train With Purpose
... for a cancer-free future.
With Can Too you’re around other people with the same purpose — they’re striving to do something to make the world a better place. You can’t help but feel positive or inspired, you absolutely CAN TOO overcome adversity such as losing family members to cancer. If I can change the life of one person it'll be worth it.
— Pip Davis, Sydney Can Tooer
Our Impact Since 2005
Cancer Researchers Funded
'The Annie Effect'
Can Too Founder Annie Crawford's Memoir.
In this intensely personal memoir, Can Too founder Annie Crawford AM tells her own life story and how her experiences and beliefs led her to a life that gave her a sense of purpose, turning her love of running into an organisation that's transformed thousands of lives.
40% Off When Registering.
We NAB RunWest
... and you will too!
Welcome to the inaugural RunWest – Western Sydney’s largest community festival. What makes RunWest different? They are committed to putting the FUN into WALKING & RUNNING -- which makes them perfect for a Can Too training program.
Join in for the 12km Fun Run and take in all of the on-course entertainment and cultural activations, meet and greet your favourite sports stars, and be part of the MASSIVE finish line festival at WestHQ. The 12km Fun Run starts at the Sydney Motorsport Park, runs through the new Sydney Zoo – how cool! - and through Western Sydney Parklands, finishing at WestHQ. Registration includes RunWest race entry and a free pass to the new Sydney Zoo, valid for 90 days after RunWest.
Question? Let's chat.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too RunWest Fun Run 2019 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too RunWest Fun Run 2019 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 00:00 17/09/2018 and entries close on 23:59 13/01/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too RunWest Fun Run 2019 training program during the Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/event/runwest-fun-run-2019
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, RunWest, Athletics Australia, or 360 Sport and Entertainment.
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 14/01/2019 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winners will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Four (4) winners will be drawn for each training location.
- Each winner will receive one (1) pair of shoes from Brooks Running up to $250 value
- Total Prize pool valued up to $1,000
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 15/04/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days.