Become An International Half Marathoner
... and help us beat cancer.
Train twice per week in a 14 week program preparing runners for Hawke's Bay Half Marathon (it's in New Zealand bro).
Can Too is a community committed to fundraising for life-saving cancer research and prevention programs.
We're big on support, which is why we:
- Employ qualified and experienced half marathon coaches
- Recruit volunteer leaders dedicated to your local group
- Work hard behind the scenes to make your experience SO good you'll want to tell everybody about it!
If you're concerned about your ability, please contact us, we'd love to help you set a suitable goal.
Typically 60mins training:
- Learn how to run more efficiently
- Learn proper breathing techniques
- Improve core strength
- Learn about injury prevention
- Hear from guest speakers
Starting 30min (max 4km) run/walk:
- Build endurance
- Improve mental focus
- Work on pacing and race strategy
- Focus on running form
$160 Rego = $457 Value
... and a first timer guarantee.
We Provide Tools & Support
... so you can make a difference!
There for advice, support, and encouragement.
Past fundraisers recruited to support you.
Local advice from fellow fundraisers.
Practical how-to's learning from our best fundraisers.
Easy-to-use templates help you seek support.
We're all active Can Too fundraisers, just like you.
'The Annie Effect'
Special offer — 40% off when registering.
In this intensely personal memoir, Can Too founder Annie Crawford AM tells her own life story and how her experiences and beliefs led her to a life that gave her a sense of purpose, turning her love of running into an organisation that's transformed thousands of lives.
100% of profits support cancer prevention.
We Hawke's Bay
... and you will too!
More than just another half marathon or fun run, it’s a festive experience you’ll always remember.
Running through alongside the natural wonderland of coast, wineries, orchards, and late autumn Hawke's Bay countryside. Crossing a finish line where a bounty of food, wine and hospitality awaits.
Run away to Hawke's Bay for a running festival that takes in the best highlights of the region, with flat easy running through local cycle trails, quiet country roads and pass vineyards and orchards - all finishing at the impressive Elephant Hill Estate & Winery where you can celebrate your efforts in style.
Question? Let's chat.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too Hawke's Bay Half Marathon 2019 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too Hawke's Bay Half Marathon 2019 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 00:00 17/09/2018 and entries close on 23:59 03/02/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too Hawke's Bay Half Marathon 2019 training program during the Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/event/hawkes-bay-half-marathon-2019
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Hawke's Bay Marathon, Runaway Marathon Series, or Ironman Oceania
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 04/02/2019 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winners will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will receive 1 x pair of shoes from Brooks Running
- Total Prize pool valued up to $250
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 06/05/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days