Become An 'Ultra Half' Marathoner
... and help us beat cancer.
Train twice per week in a 14 week program preparing runners for Great Ocean Road Half Marathon (at 23km we call it an 'Ultra Half').
Can Too is a community committed to fundraising for life-saving cancer research and prevention programs.
We're big on support, which is why we:
- Employ qualified and experienced half marathon coaches
- Recruit volunteer leaders dedicated to your local group
- Work hard behind the scenes to make your experience SO good you'll want to tell everybody about it!
If you're concerned about your ability, please contact us, we'd love to help you set a suitable goal.
Register by Sun 3 Feb -- go in the draw to win a pair of Brooks Shoes!
Typically 60mins training:
- Learn how to run more efficiently
- Learn proper breathing techniques
- Improve core strength
- Learn about injury prevention
- Hear from guest speakers
Starting 30min (max 4km) run/walk:
- Build endurance
- Improve mental focus
- Work on pacing and race strategy
- Focus on running form
$160 Rego = $460 Value
... and a first timer guarantee.
We Provide Tools & Support
... so you can make a difference.
There for advice, support, and encouragement.
Past fundraisers recruited to support you.
Local advice from fellow fundraisers.
Practical how-to's learning from our best fundraisers.
Easy-to-use templates help you seek support.
We're all active Can Too fundraisers, just like you.
'The Annie Effect'
Special offer — 40% off when registering.
In this intensely personal memoir, Can Too founder Annie Crawford AM tells her own life story and how her experiences and beliefs led her to a life that gave her a sense of purpose, turning her love of running into an organisation that's transformed thousands of lives.
100% of profits support cancer prevention.
We Great Ocean Road
... and you will too!
One of Australia’s greatest, and most unique, making it a runner’s bucket list event - with the quirk of an unusual 23km 'ultra' half marathon.
With something for everyone it's easy to make it a weekend away, with family and friends running or cheerleading for other runners across the weekend.
You will get country hospitality by the bucket-load, a course that takes in the magnificent views of the Southern Ocean, the chance to spot koalas along the way, and run the most iconic stretch of road in Australia that most people rarely get a chance to drive along in a car.
Question? Let's chat.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too Great Ocean Road Half Marathon 2019 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too Great Ocean Road Half Marathon 2019 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 00:00 17/09/2018 and entries close on 23:59 03/02/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too Great Ocean Road Half Marathon 2019 training program during the Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/event/great-ocean-road-half-marathon-2019
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Great Ocean Road Running Festival, or IMG Events.
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 04/02/2019 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winners will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive 1 x pair of shoes from Brooks Running
- Total Prize pool valued up to $250
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 04/05/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days.