Earlybird has now ended.
Become A Marathoner
... and help us beat cancer!
Can Too are experts at training runners for Blackmores Marathon, but it’s not why we exist.
We believe that every one of us has the power to reduce the impact of cancer for ourselves, the people we love, and the world.
Signing up for your 20 week program is a commitment to using your personal challenge to create a better future for everyone affected by cancer.
As someone who’s already completed a half marathon or two, you’ve already got what it takes to become a marathoner.
Have you got what it takes to change the world?
On your first weekend ‘long run’ you’re going to run/walk for 60mins under the guidance of a coach.
It might be the longest you’ve run in a while.
As you start hitting big distances you’re going to get tired, feel sore; seriously doubt whether you can ‘be a marathoner’.
You’ll almost definitely swear a bit.
You’ll also dig deep not just for yourself, but also finding the energy to support others in tough times, in their own struggles, on your road to becoming marathoners.
Your personal mantra will be: “If I CAN TOO run a marathon these researchers CAN TOO find better ways to beat cancer.”
If you're ready to make a personal commitment to change, find a group training for Blackmores Sydney Marathon.
Your 20 Week Program
Our programs have been road-tested by more than 10,000 runners over 15 years.
Twice per week your support crew will help your group become better runners and fundraisers so you can help cancer researchers find better treatments.
You’ll also have a day-by-day program to follow outside of coached sessions, with a tailored yoga library from YOGAHOLICS.
Your program includes $885+ value in return for your commitment to fundraising.
Interval Sessions (Mid-Week)
Typically 30mins discussion:
- Share fundraising ideas
- Hear from specialist guest speakers
- Ask questions of your support crew
Typically 60mins training:
- Improve your running technique
- Improve your fitness
- Core strength & stretching
Long Runs (Weekends)
Starting at 60min run/walk:
- Build endurance slowly
- Improve your mental focus
- Practice pacing strategies
Going for coffee together after each long run is an important part of our weekend ritual!
Your Support Crew
Qualified, experienced and insured
Encouraging and understanding
Always there to support you
Experienced runner and fundraiser
Your 'go to' for local questions
Understanding, empathetic and inclusive
Knows what it's like to be a 'newbie'
Friendly, patient and understanding
Always looking out for you
$299 Sign Up = $885+ Value
... and a first timer guarantee!
|Super Earlybird ($199) ended 17 Mar.|
|Giveaway + Earlybird ($249)|
|Standard ($299) from 20 May|
We Care About You
If this is your first Can Too registration, and you attend four of the first six sessions but don't enjoy it, we'll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked.
Simple Refunds Policy
You'll get a 100% refund on your registration if cancelling 2+ weeks before training starts. You'll get 50% refunded if cancelling the week before training. After that, we're committed.
For every first-time Can Tooer who puts your name down when they sign up, we'll reward you with 25% OFF your fundraising. Some conditions apply.
Join 15,000+ Participants
... in creating a cancer-free future.
Our programs are 50% training and 50% fundraising.
Pip Davis, Eastern Suburbs
We look up to the researchers as the brightest people in their field. The fact that they come and visit training pods to talk about their work, and we get to meet them, know there’s a real person doing real things, with such passion – it makes it easy to support Can Too. And the funny thing is … they think we are amazing! They’re in awe of what WE do. That kind of mutual appreciation, knowing that we’re all in this because we’re passionate about change, it’s a very satisfying feeling.
Samanta Guthrie, North Shore
You don’t have to be fit, you don’t have to be fast, and you certainly don’t have to be brave - I wasn’t! The sense of achievement in completing a Can Too Swim is truly amazing. And if it helps create a world where no one needs to get on the cancer conveyor belt like I did, then that’s all the better, don’t you think?
Our Impact Since 2005
We Blackmores Sydney Marathon
... and you will too!
In our 15th season training for Blackmores we know it’s the little things that matter.
We bring all our groups together for a pre-race briefing, warm up with a coach, toilet stop, and head off to the start line together.
All our runners can access on-course support by your support crew – from start to finish.
Hundreds of runners and spectators will cheer “Go Can Too!” to others in orange. It’s going to be a huge boost in tough times.
As you’re cheered down the home straight to the finish line, smiling for the cameras, you’re going to feel like an Olympian. And you’re going to deserve it.
Within seconds of finishing, it’ll get emotional, probably lots of hugs, as your family and friends celebrate with you at the exclusive Can Too hospitality area.
Remember: you will be a Marathoner!!! Your achievements are going to inspire others to get involved and give those affected by cancer a better chance to beat it.
Be more than a part of the crowd, be a part of something bigger than running.
|Ask A Question||Find A Group|
Question? Let's chat.
All our staff are regulars in our programs. We all started as beginners, faced the same challenges as you, and are here to share our experiences and advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Can Too Blackmores Sydney Marathon 2019 Competition
- Entry is open to participants registered in the Can Too Blackmores Sydney Marathon 2019 training program
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 12:00 27/02/2019 and entries close on 23:59 25/04/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a registration, including payment of registration fees, for the Can Too Blackmores Sydney Marathon training program during the Promotion Period via www.cantoo.org.au/event/blackmores-sydney-marathon-2019
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Can Too Foundation and Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Blackmores Sydney Running Festival, or Pont3
PRIZES AND WINNING
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00 on 26/04/2019 at Can Too Foundation offices, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- The winners will be chosen at random by Can Too Foundation. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will receive 1 x pair of shoes from Brooks Running
- Total Prize pool valued up to $250
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 23/07/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days