Engaging and Empowering Your Employees
Engagement, motivation, support and strategy are the key to a successful corporate engagement program - and Can Too are the best organisation to get you and your employees moving toward a better and healthier work lifestyle.
Corporate training is a fantastic opportunity for team building and interaction between employees in a positive and social environment.
Can Too Provide
- Professional coaching and training for Sydney Morning Herald Half-Marathon or Blackmore's Sydney Running Festival
- 1 coach x 2 sessions per week x 10 weeks at time and location convenient to your office and participants
- Training and wellbeing program for additional weekdays to support health goals
- Can Too training/race shirts
- Information session for the recruitment of participants
- Online fundraising platform with a fitness and fundraising tracking through wearable devices
- Post-event celebration with family
Organisations such as AstraZeneca, Macquarie Bank, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Air New Zealand, Freedom Furniture, IAG Limited and Curwoods Lawyers have all experienced the benefits of engaging employees through Can Too training programs. And in Can Too's 2017 post-program survey:
96% participants reported increased physical health
68% participants reported improved mental health
Empower your employees and invest in a community who are changing the face of cancer research.
For more information on the Can Too Corporate Engagement Program email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AstraZeneca - Can Too Corporate Pod