Save 7.5% on Your Next Adventure
When you travel with Huma Charity Challenges you should know that it comes with benefits.
Book onto any of the Can Too Foundation adventure challenges before 15 July 2018 and you will save 7.5% on travel costs.
The offer is valid on challenges departing between 1 June 2018 to 30 June 2019.
Be quick - the offer is only valid for a very limited time. To ensure you receive this discount ensure you quote WETGBENEFITS when booking.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer applies to new bookings made between 16 May – 15 July 2018 for trips departing before 30 June 2019
- Book a trip and get 7.5% off the base land tour price per person (does not include flights or the registration fee)
- Discount applicable to base tour price only and will not be applied to seasonal surcharges or supplements which will be isolated from the base price when applying the discount
- Offer does not apply to private groups or specially escorted tours
- Offer does not apply to trips offered by UTracks or Sherpa Expeditions in Europe
- Offer is subject to trip availability and trip minimum numbers being met
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer by any company in the World Expeditions Travel Group
- Offer is not redeemable for cash
- To redeem, quote promo code WETGBENEFITS on your (online or paper) booking form
Why Huma Charity Challenges?
Huma Charity Challenges is the charity division of World Expeditions, an independently owned adventure travel company that began in 1975.
They're passionate about off the beaten track travel experiences, providing our 'Can Toorists' with the thrill of untouched cultures and wilderness regions of great natural beauty. Their itineraries are well researched, affordable and tailored for the enjoyment of small groups looking for meaningful travel experiences with like-minded people.